Sunday 29 July 2007

Le retour






I have, a few hours ago, come back from NY. A city in which I did not feel a stranger, and in which I gained some weigth because of their sometimes, delicious, gastronomy.

Met charismatic, beautiful, smart, kind, open minded, outgoing and interesting persons.

Unforgetable moments.
If I told you I was on the backsit of a Triumph wearing a golden helmet and rode from Manhattan to Brooklyn, would you believe me?

My eyes were wide open during this whole month of july, so wide, that the air conditioning made them red, so red, that when I got home my mother was wondering if I did not take a flight to Jamaica instead of NY.

I have been taking my leica with me everywhere, some of the rolls have already been processed, therefore I am posting some of the pictures - still without scanner! Excuse my lazyness to go and get one.

My brain is crashing, I drank a litre of coffee to stay awake today and I can hardly write a proper sentence, the caffeine effect worked for a time but not anymore.

pardon me, I would prefer to stop it here as what I am writing might have no sense.

I will write soon,

love
B



No comments: