Tuesday 31 July 2007

Chocolat

Back here, everything is too simple.
I am bored already of this way of living.

Leaving in a few days to Ibiza where I am not planning to live a jet set life but rather more a chilled out hippy one ?!
Of course I'll shower - what I mean is I won't hang out in those places where you only meet people that need to show off to feel they exist.

I can't stop thinking about september ... I will be moving to Paris, therefore the nightmare of packing hunts me. I have so many things in London that I have to move. So many souvenirs I am leaving behind me.
So what to think about Paris ? Beautiful city, great food, gorgeous guys, but then will it all satisfy my needs? Won't I miss british extravaganza?
To start again from zero scares me
But I guess I am getting used to it.

Eating a slice of Cote D'or, my thoughts vanish
That is all I needed

Love
B
+NY


2 comments:

Boré said...

starting from zero ain't scary but tiresome, fun to disguise life every now and then.it's the scaffolding to life that will ever change, the building will remain the same.
change of façade colour only.
going to luberon tomorow (thursday) till sunday evening.you can get a glimpse of the place in François ozon's 'swimming pool' with charlotte rampling. and sagnier..
bb
nice to read you again

kunskontakter said...

Oh, it's very nice to know someone who loves Cote d'Or. You must come from Belgium !
This chocolate is so good, especially the black one. Your blog is nice, your pics too.
Anyway, I understand your sorrow as London is a crazy town and Paris is less crazy and funny but there are some interesting place to go and amazing people.