Sunday 6 January 2008

I am late

I am late again
It is becoming problematic
I take much more time to do things, simple things,
I am getting old probably, and the fact I now live in a borough of 70 year old rich grannies makes me be lazy.




Those bring a lot of souvenirs back to my mind.
Lucas, Louis and Lolita, my lovely 3 Ls
They are still as unique as when I left them
& of course they are special to me
What about London ?
Well it did change to my surprise . Boombox is now invaded by wannabes - nu rave is still going on - and shoreditch house opened - & sun was out, trully unexpected.
I have now got a scanner, and so you can have now a look to my pictures without the flash right in the middle of it. I had had the comment from a couple of you that it could be a nice signature !
I doubt on that ...
love
B

1 comment:

Ky said...

fantastic photos!
what kind of camera do you use?